Are you a downtown denizen? Or do you need to trek to downtown Seattle for business or pleasure this summer? If so, you might want to stop by City Hall Park at 450 3rd Avenue to participate in various summer weekday activities through August.
* Games available weekdays from 10 am to 6 pm.
* Food trucks weekdays from 11 am to 2 pm.
* Buskers weekdays 12 pm to 6 pm.
* Live music concerts on Tuesdays from 12 pm to 1 pm.
* Painting in the Park on Thursdays from 4 pm to 6 pm. (Paint on a small canvas for free and take your masterpiece home with you.)
* Chess tournaments on Fridays at 12 pm.